xmas d'n'b party - becks, zwettel.
the "becks"-bar was my second home when i was 15 years old. every weekend the same shit.
3 years later everything is still the same: at 1 o'clock about 60% of the people leave the bar (because they're 15 and normally ought to be in their beds at midnight!!), the remaining 40% are the same faces i met years ago and the mens toilet is always full of fantastic smelling vomit (maybe carrot salad isn't the best choice for a solid base), despite all that becks is fun.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen