7/26/2011

SONNENROT FESTIVAL '11







some weeks ago anna, simon, simon's friends and me were at the sonnenrot festival in germany (somewhere near munic). free tickets, baby! that's how i like it.
the festival/location itself was really cool. during the day we chilled (i hate this word ... argh!) at the lakeside and in the evening we danced to cypress hill, the blue van, the ting tings, marteria, parov stelar, slut, kele, bonaparte, etc.
on the last day anna & simon wanted to hook me up with some 45yr old guy named (con)thomas (--> last pic). haha oh shit! he bought me a beer, stroke down my back and then he wanted to grab my ass. uarg...forget it sweetie pie, you're just not my type. fortunately i managed to get myself out of that awkward situation - strike!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen